top of page
CALL NOW 604.852.2844
WE ARE HIRING A MOBILE MECHANIC
Looking for a great place to work with high earning potential?
Future Climates Refrigeration is looking for a full time Mobile Transport Refrigeration Mechanic to join our growing service team.
In this role you will provide detailed repairs, diagnosis and overhauls on various types of transport refrigeration equipment.
Full training provided for the right candidate.
Future Climates Refrigeration Ltd. is a family-owned business established in 2003. The company is based in Abbotsford, and we provide repair/support services to the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly skilled team and positive work environment.
The role is mobile. Service truck and some specialized tools are provided.
We offer a 40-hour week with the possibility of overtime.
Applications open to all transport refrigeration mechanics or mechanics who want to explore a new trade and further their knowledge.
Rate of pay negotiable depending on experience, skills possessed.
• Perform routine/preventive maintenance on diesel engines and refrigeration compressors.
• Carry out diagnosis and repair on varies electrical systems with the use of wiring diagrams.
• Carry out engine and compressor overhaul
• Diagnose and repair refrigeration systems in accordance with manufacturer’s repair manuals
• Work in a safe responsible manner, be respectful to customers and other members of staff
Key Skills, but not limited to:
• Good understanding of the operation and repair of diesel engines, in line pump and common rail fuel systems
• Proficient with the use of repair manuals and wiring diagrams
• Experience with diagnosing/repairing AC and DC electrical systems
• Familiar with the operation, service and repair of refrigeration systems.
• Clean drivers license
• Basic hand tools and PPE required
• Benefits plan available after 6 months
• Experienced team with progression opportunities
• Full hands-on training to boost your skillset
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO
bottom of page